If you have been approved to attend a course, you will receive a formal digital invitation with all the details of attendance.
On the day that the course begins, you must present yourself at the CTLI with completed documentation for the nomination of a substitute. More information regarding the required documentation will be emailed to you.
You will need to bring the following with you:
- NCS and CAPS documents
- National Policy pertaining to the Programme and Promotion Requirements of the NCS (NPPPR)
- National Protocol for Assessment (NPA)
- General stationery required for training, e.g. scissors, pritt, highlighters, paper, pens, pencil, etc.
If you are making use of CTLI hostel accommodation, please note the following:
- Accommodation registration starts promptly at 16:00 and ends at 18:00 on Sundays, to resume at 07:30 on Monday.
- No supper is provided on the first evening of registration in the residences. No formal meals are served on weekends, but food supplies are provided for self-catering purposes. Meals start with breakfast on Mondays. All meals are Halaal, but you can specify other dietary requirements in your application form.